Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hyvää Pyhäin Päivä!

Hey fwends!

I'm going to the temple this p-day, hence the short email, but this week I thought I would like to share a few quotes from our awesome investigator S 
who is from Cameroon. 

When making a joke about him running to church:
"WHAT??!! WHO DO YA THINK I AM?? I'M NOT JAMAICAN... I'M NOT KENYAN EITHER!"

When committing him to read the Book of Mormon:
"I know, I know, but y'all can't force me to do anything... But I'll do it."

He also speaks French fluently, so half the time he'll speak in English and the other half he will speak in French. He's funny.

For Halloween, we just did missionary work like normal, instead of Halloween they celebrate "Pyhäin Päivä" which is sort of like memorial day. They set up candles in the graveyards for the dead and spend time with family. 😍

I love you all! I hope you have a good week!
Sisar Kwok 

Here are some pictures!

Our unsuccessful Halloween jello


​Elder Broadhead with a knife. Happy Halloween.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment