Tuesday, October 6, 2015

the library....

The worst things in life are when you get an email from the missionary department requesting you to take a 15 minute survey when you only  have 45 minutes to email. 

Sorry this email is so short, but we watched conference at the haaga chapel with a bunch of other missionaries. It was super fun and so spiritually uplifting. I have never focused so much on conference before!! After that sister hayter and I spent the whole day yesterday running from 1 side of Helsinki to the next to comfort the sick and pick up lone missionaries from the train station. It was an adventure....I super tiring one. I really am so tired. 

But I love being a missionary, I guess that's the most important part right???
Love you all! Sister kwok 

No comments:

Post a Comment