Friday, September 5, 2014

The Pre-mission Bucket List

As time ticks by, I've compiled a list that I would like to complete before I leave to the MTC


  • Go to a BYU football game.
  • Go on a last trip with all my friends
  • Go hiking somewhere cool
  • Go on some dates
  • Go to a crazy college party (ok, not too crazy)
  • Be able to do baptisms in at least 3 different temples 
  • Finish the Book of Mormon again. 
  • Hike the Y again 
  • Cook a Finnish dish
  • Take a picture with someone famous (the degrees of famous-ness can vary)
  • Teach a lesson with the missionaries 
  • Bike 10 miles in a skirt (for practice reasons) 
  • Drive somewhere spontaneously 
  • Have a bonfire with my friends 
  • Re-learn the piano and be able to play simple hymns 
  • Go star gazing 

This list is constantly changing, but I hope that I'll be able to do some of these things before I go. One adventure after the next, right? 

What would you add to this list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment