Friday, October 10, 2014

Because what's better than being a sister missionary and photo shoots?

Hi everyone!
A really good friend of mine was able to take my mission portraits and I thought it would be fun to share them on this blog! I have less than twenty days until I report to the Provo MTC and I am so stoked! Life has not been exactly easy these past few months but one thing that I have come to know for sure is that our Heavenly Father's love is perfect and everlasting. Many of us struggle with our futures, we're indecisive on which schools to attend, whether or not we should go on a mission or stay home. Let me tell you this, the beauty of this life is in the agency that God has given us. There are some people that will receive specific promptings because He will need them to do certain things either for the good of this church or for their own sake, but the majority of us have the amazing option of sculpting our own lives to match His. Whether you choose to serve a mission or decide to stay home, know that He will bless you in whatever you do as long as you strive to do the right thing.

*photo credit to Nicole Tucker










No comments:

Post a Comment