Monday, August 4, 2014

Greetings from Utah!

Hello everyone!

My name is Emily Kwok and I have been given the privilege to serve a full time LDS mission in the Finland Helsinki mission!!! This blog will harbor my weekly updates while I'm in the mission field, personal tidbits, and just about anything else that will be heading my way within the next year and a half!

So I guess I'll introduce myself a little more, I am from Utah but my parents are from Hong Kong. I speak fluent Cantonese and English and I am studying at BYU. I love music and almost everything to do with art and literature. I also have another blog, it's more of a personal one with weird stories and awful poetry but hey, if you're interested, feel free to check it out http://aninfinitenumberofideas.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment